Tree of Savior Forum

[ADDONS] Discontinued/Broken Addon Development

Was there any difference on the addons aside from the key? I have the Numpad 1 one.

wiki and read something from another DEVICE not considered as cheating
but u INSTALLED SOMETHING in TOS to give u DIRECT information
this called cheating ā€œread EULA PLZā€

example
u play dota
and all map is FOG

u can easily know where fountain, line ,creep, shop dll from WIKI
but u choose to installed MAPHACK
it`s CHEAT or NOT?

IMC hates addons too, because it allows players to experience the game not in the way they intended. I fully expect IMC to block the loading of unauthorized code one day.

Yeah yeah they also once said there will no rank resets, old Q&A means nothing.

1 Like

I am using laptop which doesnā€™t have the numpad 5x4 key next to the navigation arrow. I only have the number key row below characters keyboard haha. So with that addon I can active warmode with ATL and + or - (next to the backspace button)

Need help on the Tooltip Helper fams.

6 Likes

Nopeā€¦ maphacks to know where your opponents are and that is cheating. Dota has 1 map ToS has insert numbers here maps and thereā€™s thousand of mobs to be discovered doesnā€™t mean i have to literally check 1 by 1 whether is it L M S size mobs with what attributes. These addons were made to display these informations (which is no secret, infos that anyone could get anywhere) and how is it cheating by saving my time alt+tab back and forth.

On the other hand, if thereā€™s no community driven projects such as addons. Thereā€™s not much to go on in ToS except grinding endlessly blindly while alt+tabbing endlessly. You are welcome to make reports or even sue IMC because they allow such addons exists in ToS just because you are a paying customer that are so self righteous. Your stand on addons is ridiculous.

Not like map reveals it selfā€¦ You still have to walk and see every corner to open the whole map for exp card. I dont get your point.

Please ignore the troll, who has already been reprimanded by Staff, and let us focus on fixing these addons. Our current issue is with Tooltip Helper, and both LunarRabbit and I are trying to figure out if itā€™s as simple as a function name change in the client LUAs.

3 Likes

Computer translate detected

harassment via private message can be reported

Youā€™re doing good work! Keep it up, and thanks for making our addons great again. Canā€™t wait for Tooltip helper to be fixed. By the way, can we just get the updates and new addons from the Tree of Savior Addon Manager? Or do we have to download manually?

I would speak to LunarRabbit about commits to Addon Manager, as Iā€™m still a novice at all this and Lunar has a good grasp of it already. In the meantime, manual will be the way to do itā€¦ sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

Seems some jToS authors have a hotfix version of it. Didnā€™t put it on the manager though.

Edit: Said hotfix seems to be working fine for me.

Could you upload it there, or share where you downloaded it?

The link is here. However you would need to replace this ipf file with the _tooltiphelper v2.1.3 file within your ToS folder.

https://github.com/m1yur1/ToS_Addon_Binary/releases/download/bin/_tooltiphelper-v2.1.4.ipf

7 Likes

That fixed itā€¦ thanks for the link.

Sorry, I donā€™t understand. I reinstall tooltip helper from addon manager and then copy this file to ToS main folder? thanks

Just wait for a bit. Theyā€™re planning to put it up on JP Addon Manager.

2 Likes

It looks like tooltip helper has already been fixed by its author.

I was about to install the one @Cleodora provided but I noticed that it was updated in the addon manager, and is now working for me by just re-installing it.

2 Likes

Yeh Tooltip Helperā€™s fixed. Idk, just wanna fix my own addon. We ainā€™t getting paid for stuff like these, so meh for other addons. Quit months ago already, just took a peek to see why my addon got broken as I wondered why.

17 Likes