Tree of Savior Forum

290 Practo Box Guide [Recipe Found]

yeah, i was there 5 min before 9 at ch1. I saw a group of monster respawn exactly ay 9 but did not find any npc. however, the other player i was talking to pm’ed me and said it was in ch2.

so the npc in carlyle can appear at either ch1 or ch2, on th designated time?

Good News

Pre-requisite

The Demons’ Goals (53)

This quest may be a bit tricky to start. Other than requiring having finished all Novaha quest line, you will have to go back to knidos jungle and talk to every npc on the village UNTIL they show a dialogue bubble over their head everytime you talk to them.

Once all the npc get this bubble chat go to Novaha Institute and talk to Rose, she will provide you the quest.

Tired of spamming space bar after 10 minutes, didnt show me any bubble at all.
Of course I have the pre-requist quest done.

Any help?

So we can have 2 practo per char right now?

No way to get the actual recipe yet.

Do you have per chance Chat Bubbles disabled in your chat settings?

may be 3 becouse u can get over 30 bsidium ore to make 2 mystical cube more

You have to talk to them alternatively, don’t spam only one. Talk to them like 5 times each, and rotate, the most it took me was 7 rotation attempts between NPCs, and i do it from bottom right NPC and go top, then left 1 by 1. Hope it helps.

Manage to see the npc that appears in downtown at 10:30am

1 Like

when I got this guy it was 710pm EST

@Huerin Thank you for the screenshot i will add the time on the /To confirm/ list, so we can get more people with it

@stryffe_20 I’m not sure what time every server use, so i’d be nice to get a screenshot with the server time aswell =3

Dang, does it mean that considering I’m already lv.318 now it’ll be impossible for me to trigger this?

Just to add, that’s from klai server

Nono, you just need to kill monsters around the murmillo master (Enceinte map) without armor. Then the quest triggers.

But after that, yes. You will need to go to a high level map to kill monsters. I was 322 when i was on this quest so i went to the maps around Alembique Cave

Also, Elite seems “easier” to do. Because it will allow them to be 5 levels below.

Edit: more info.

I went to

https://tos.neet.tv/zones/3720

at level 322 and killed

https://tos.neet.tv/npcs/58458

1 was enough

1 Like

Oh, sorry I misinterpreted it. Thanks for clarifying! :slight_smile: Thanks for starting this guide!

Wolf man, a little side note. Absidium ore quests are lv290, so they unlock as soon as you hit lv 280. K thx bye.

For the sword pelt, hexing (curse) will keep it from regening as well if you dont have enough multi-hit ^^

1 Like

Thank you :D. Gonna add it as a tip quote

You also receive Collection: Pasleptas (+5 Earth Res, +5 STR) as a reward for this quest. Strangely the items for this collection are quest items from lower lvl quests: The Inmates’ Secret Spots (Ashaq Undergrund), Peace in the Forest (Letas Stream), Best of the Best (Delmore Ouskirts).

I faced the same issues i parked my char at that area. Everyone else can see the spirits but my char can’t see. Frustrating npc.