Tree of Savior Forum

1h spear + dagger = 1 physical attack

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone): 4:53pm server time

Server Name: Klaipeda

Team Name: Tibi

Character Name: Tui

Bug Description
(letting us know what you were doing before, during, and after the bug happened will help us a lot)
For some reason my Dragoon - Retiarius - Templar have 1 physical attack. Come on, I’m a full support, but I have more damage than 3k each hit. I used an attribute potion reset but still 1 physical attack. I use 1 handed spear + dagger. Apparently the bug persists with 2 handed spear. The bug started yesterday I think. I remember changing classes and I was dealing damage in the first day of the patch.

Screenshots / Video
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse): Keyboard

Thank you.

@EDIT
Today I logged in and my physical attack is a bit higher, but still far from what I would have.

If I equip and unequip my 1h spear and dagger, physical attack goes even lower.

2 Likes

i think its a bug on swordsman passive One Handed Spear Mastery Ready for Battle, i take out and works

1 Like

That’s true, my damage came back to normal after I used Attribute Potion and logged off. That’s odd because I tried it before and didn’t see the change. Maybe I wasn’t paying too much attention.

IMC please fix this attribute.

Thanks @gusta350z

1 Like

The thing is you lose a lot of Atk from the dagger :c I already sent a ticket and they responded saying that they already know and they are working on a fix. Lets hope they can do it in the next patch.