Tree of Savior Forum

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Costumes

I wish i can switch over to Klapedia =p …since majority of the people here are from klapedia…
Maybe then ill rp with you… but… im lazy… If theres was a server transfer i would love to but yeah =p

Proceeds to stick superglue on butt

Nope… no maid outfits … im no kafra boy of urs =p

Thk god the costume i want is out…

I have the exact opposite problem, 2/3 of the people I meet are from Tel. xD I’d be very reluctant to transfer though because I mostly play auto attack classes, and the server on Klap is in my state. Still, tempting because people. Grabby hands.

And oh God… You’d have to be my Zonda boy from RO. In a maid hat.

@AnitaCafe yeeees, thats the costume i really wanted. I love the wiz ones especially. Also yes to big, poofy hair xD Are you sure penguins tp? I know guinie pig and lesser panda are from guilds atm. I’m okay with TP companions as long as they keep adding nice f2p ones as well and the stats between them aren’t absurd.

@Marad yes the penguin mount :smiley: i love it too. So squishy and adorable x3 and yeah everyone can ride the guinie pig but we need to wait for a patch. Ktos every class can ride it, itos only mounted classes can atm.

Lots of people on Klai ._. I feel lonely on Orsha xD i used to RP a lot but haven't in a while. I am in the process of making a story for my main and designing her character though.

1 Like

https://img.fireden.net/vg/image/1461/05/1461050549054.gif
Look at it!!! I wanna do that too! Can’t wait to do it ><

By the way, I’m from Fedimian and not complaining at all xD By the way, own character story? Not bad… You gave me an idea…
YOU ARE THE BEST :two_hearts:

1 Like

Damn, that’s a snuggly soft penguin.

I’m not sure if this one is TP or not, though I did hear they had them. I got this from the TP shop mega thread:

Edit: I also need the Highlander costume since I didn’t go Highlander on my main and Highlanders are just cool. .-. Irish genes talking! (Yes I know it’s Scottish but close enough.)

Nop … ill most likely be in this…
until bust my kneecaps

@Marad Have u seen the pixel censored version of that gif XD

Show me male Sorcerer C3. ;o

I have a thing for plague masks darling…

Purrrrrrrs.

1 Like

C3 sorc costume… in white =p

@AnitaCafe …u have a thing for the lads over there darling … im just perching on a random guy doing nothing but preening myself…thats if the pd decides to unzip that mask he shoved on my head.

5 Likes

Whispers to the Plague Doctor. I’ll give you talt to leave the mask on. Passes it like a bad drug deal and winks.

Dunno if i should feel safe…or worried…

Edit: Like Ninja appeared Oo @Melon

2 Likes

Don’t forget about the eye contacts too. u - u

2 Likes

AHH HYESS!!! AHEGAO CONTACT LENSSS!!!

@AnitaCafe ah, okay xD i completely missed that and i just visited the thread. Heres hoping its not p2w with crazy stats, i will be very sad if tos becomes p2w.
@Marad that is the exact gif that made me fall in love with the guenie pig mount x3 i really wish it wasn’t exsclusive to guilds but they need their rewards too so its okay x3 but damn them, getting guinie pigs AND red pandas T.T but who knows, maybe i shall join a guild someday (and definetley not just for adorable mounts ;9_9)

1 Like

The crow gave a muffled caw as the Plague doctor tightens the noose around his neck … only to struggle in vain as the wretched piece of headgear is jammed his head by his owner.

“Tsk tsk…what some people would go through just to get the attention of some random pretty lady attention…”,the crow thought to himself.

The crow raises its wings and takes off in disguist, not before leaving a whitish trail of warm fluid on the plagues doctor black suit.

2 Likes

How about these costumes for nostalgic ppl… oh… AND THE HAAAATS!!

4 Likes

I strongly approve of this.

We already got one dark element magic user that walks around like some suited rich bitch, why not a white themed sorc owo

I giggled and immediately thought of:

[quote=“Titus, post:144, topic:297173”]
How about these costumes for nostalgic ppl… oh… AND THE HAAAATS!!
[/quote]

Unfortunately they’d never even consider it. I mean besides general copyright crap, a lot of things RO related posted here poof… o3o

However I need:

I miss whip classes.