Tree of Savior Forum

Stamp Completion Reward

Anyone know where to get the Transcendence 10 scroll and 20m Silver Reward? I Completed all but dont have it

You have to claim all of the rewards from the stamp event window, then talk to the Magic Association NPC and ask her about the stamp tour. She will immediately recognize you finished it and provide you the present box.

@crevox do you know what’s the hidden achievement thing? I got rewarded twice but no idea what I did to get that. Curious how many left.

I don’t know anymore than anyone else on this, but I’ve heard that people have found 3.

I see. Thanks! Hopefully someone can enlighten. The event has went on for a while but no clear answer lol.

I’ve been told:

1. Identify 300 different items
    Reward: 5 mil attribute points
  2. Obtain a total of 150 attribute levels
    Reward: 5 mil attribute points
  3. Use any warpstones 150 times (all types counted)
    Reward: 30 mil attribute points
  4. Use player shops 100 times
    Reward: 10 mil attribute points

Unsure if true. I datamined and was able to confirm there were exactly 4 hidden missions, and there are four here. Anyone is welcome to test.

2 Likes

Just go TWTOS, and check their event content. Maybe it’s their staff mistake.

3 Likes

Thanks, will surely give it a try. I already got 2 of em just need to remember which reward I haven’t got lol.

@tomgo32000 例)能量箭:强化 + 地震:强化 + 魔法飞弹:强化
arrow+quake+bullet ??

What are you tagging me for? :tired:

i want to clarify with you (你的中文比我好) the requirement of hidden stamp written at TW-TOS, especially the example given for 2nd requirement

He’s a KToS player not TWToS

he approached tomgo32000 because tomgo32000 is the only ITOS forumer who put chinese subtitle in his youtube video, ergo understand chinese/what hint TWTOS wrote regarding hidden stamp

1. Identify 300 items: 5m attributes (Got)

2. Total attribute levels over 150: 5m attributes (Got)

3. Done, can use Warpstone, Klai Warpstone, and Orsa Warpstone, can use many char. Like you have 40 char, that already make 40x warp.

1. Use a player shop 100 times: 10m attributes (Got)

If done hidden quest, this text will show up

2 Likes

it just mean the total accumulated levels of the skills attributes of 150m. Prolly listed energy bolt:enhance , earthquake:enhance and magic missile:enhance as an example.

1 Like

About the final reward: will the transcendence scroll be deleted at the end of the event? I’d kinda like to sit on it for a while before using it… Also, the description doesn’t really agree with the name of the item…

obtained count 0/30…

you cant rely on IMC’s answer. Only 2 ways to find out: use it before event ends, or gambling just keep it with the risk scroll being deleted

None of the rewards will be deleted at the end of the event.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.