Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

And for those who take sorc2 > warlock

There are video for sage + warlock, the above one shows how micro dimension interact with the spirits, only those on the ground are affected by duplicate.

Another one show Ultimate dimension is at here

The 10% does seems really small

What was the state before the change? Sorry Iā€™m new to the sorcerer stuff ^^a

@avykos I saw that video last week, someone even said here they are getting the same behavior in iToS already. But couple days ago I could jump off normally as we used to do.

I still can jump off normally too ā€˜-ā€™, if theres already in itos , for sure its a bug :slight_smile:

Found it:

IMC did changes to riding this week, letā€™s wait and see if they ninjaā€™d it back

[Sorcerer]
- Riding
- Corrected issues with re-boarding bosses cooldown & their unique skill cooldown.

I think this fix was about after we use the summon skill and morph, the old summon CD is still shown at there.

But I do have a strange problem with boarding the summon now, sometime my char will stuck at the top and be in a animation loop between sitting and standing lol, the only way around I found is morph / unsummon ==

I know, but if it was ninja nerfed( it isnā€™t in the notes) it could be ninja reverted xD

If it is changed for good iā€™ll start a sorc->necro3 :persevere:. Iā€™m not liking sage for my sorc3

Letā€™s hope is not a nerf, I have no idea what class I would play beside sorc for now :dizzy_face:

PS. Is the forum undergoing maintain? I keep on getting 502 and 504 when I want to post ==

That used to happen a lot during early accessā€¦ so probably not.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been kinda feeling like going enchanter with my cryo3-sorc3, dps is not everything to me so I donā€™t know how other people feel about that one. I naturally wouldnā€™t take the scrolls or shop thoā€¦

Itā€™s hard to say about enchanter now, cause there arenā€™t a lot of info / video out yet, even in their inven site, that class only have enough number of thread to fill up 2 pages.

@DogeSummoner nevermind I think is my internet problem, now itā€™s ok, but still very slow to upload a post lol.

There was a thread in invent that talk about a few skill that might belong to rank8 c2 but I canā€™t find it anymore not sure is at which section and when was it post anymore ==

I might have screenshotted some of the icon, iā€™ll try to find them

img

I canā€™t find any other, I remember there are other icon as well, but belong to swordsman class, since I didnā€™t play it, I did not take note of it.

the other 2 icon was suppose to be maze (or spiral shape?) like thing for sage, and a magic powder spell for enchanter, both are dmg skill.

note that all of these might change, as itā€™s most likely found by the kr using data mining.

edit(again): this arenā€™t for us, but iā€™ll just leave it in case someone else need them, they are all from the same post

2 Likes

Iā€™m getting the same behavior sometimes too when using TS and jumping offā€¦ Sometimes it works sometimes he stops shooting.

for me, i wouldnā€™t mind the Riding change as long as they also add a patch that removes that SP drain while a boss summon is out, but they still arenā€™t considering itā€¦ :sweat:

or, just make us able to use HP/SP potions while Ridingā€¦ now iā€™m wondering if we can map an SP potion on the A hotkey, so whenever we press A key, it makes the summon auto attack and enables us to use an SP potion. because i noticed a behavior last time, i placed teleportation on F hotkey, and what happens is, i unmount and use teleportation. gotta test it later if i got the time.

how do you get the summon to follow you after using attack/hold. I always to have re-summon it again to follow.

use summoning again :smiley:

ughā€¦ I was hoping that wasnā€™t the caseā€¦ :unamused:
Thanks

canā€™t you just use attack/hold to make it move ?

Quick question for someone whoā€™s had a c3 cryo, c1 sorc before (planned c3) but royally screwed it with 50 SPR (1st character, lel). Why temple shooter and no other summon?

This question has probably been asked already but, itā€™s late and Iā€™m too tired to sift through 1.3k+ posts :confounded:

Yup, this question had been ask a lot time lol :sweat_smile:
Hope the OP will be back in the future to post the info on the 1st post, or weā€™ll have new thread on sorc

TS is better than all other summon because itā€™s basic attack hit 2 times (The most important part), and itā€™s ranged.

Because it hit 2 times, itā€™s basically doing twice the damage compare to other summon.

1 Like

Ahh ok, that makes sense~
It bothers me that itā€™s just the default best/most used thoā€¦ I mean, Iā€™d really prefer that scythe demon/thing/guy instead :confused:

Thanks for the fast reply btw :hushed: