Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

3 Likes

Bats galore so does this conclude that our bats can be replicated or maybe its a combination of 2 lvl 15 bats summonā€¦

Nop it was a sorc/sage duplicating his own bats

Is it possible to fit 15 bat to the small AOE size of micro dimension? Cause I though the duplication suppose to work only with what the micro dimension hit?

Dont think you can fit 15ā€¦but the skills has 3 overheatsā€¦so you prolly can make another 15 lol

Well itā€™s possible that the AoE for duplicating is larger than the damageā€™s AoE.

Like how Fire Ball gets activated when something touches it, but deals damage at a larger area

Also, the number of objects it can duplicate is supposed to be limited by the skill level

@jasoneroge I see, I forgot about the overheat thing on it lol

@tampon There is that possibility as well I guess, I donā€™t remember the skill say about number of object it can duplicate, IIRC it say it can duplicate the object within the skill range and duplicated object canā€™t be duplicate again

Source: Wizard Rank 8 Preview

ā–² The skill Micro Dimension attacks opponents with small distorted fragments of space and it can have a replicating duplicate attribute. The number of duplicates grows with the skill level.

1 Like

Forgot about the preview stuff lol :laughing:

Have bad new guys, just bought and tested demon lord Mirtis cards today and she doesnā€™t auto use skill and it normal attack is only a melee slap [1hits] only towards monster. :frowning: it seem ts is still the better choiceā€¦

she got 2 skill

1. is lightning aoe with 30sec cd
  2. spammable skill that just shoot bats like desmodus.

here a picture of her at 10star stats

Skill 1

Skill 2

2 Likes

WOW, the art work is pretty :heart_eyes:, lucky fella, do you get it from WB?

:thinking: If Iā€™m not mistaken, iToS only have demon lord card added in recently, maybe our version is different from the indoToS. Maybe we need to test out with other card that we had seeing video of them using skill to confirm this, like Rexipher and Tomb Lord.

I bought her for mostly collection purpose and to share her info since there isnā€™t much info on demon lord card.

I see, thanks for sharing, now we have a better understanding on the demon lord card, before this we only know those 2 card that can use skill by themselves and Nuaele which is completely useless currently.

Oh hey @kastel u were the sexy sorcerer i called earlier in tbl xD

Do u guys think by any chance Sorc3 will get rework or something ? Since i saw ppl said Squire3 has a new skill =o

Well I doubt it. :grin:

Quite possibly, I sure hope so. When it would happen is a totally different thing since sorcerer isnā€™t a bad class currently not even at c3, sure thereā€™s a lot to fix and stuff but sorcerer doesnā€™t fit the priority of classes to be fixed and the fixes take more effort than just adding some more damage to a skill etc.
Hopefully theyā€™ll fix all the companion/summon AI at the same time making all classes using these features better. The next step would be balancing summonable bosses and fixing those that are lacking skills etc. Hopefully they will do this but who knowsā€¦ Then thereā€™s the c3 skills, desmodus is eh ok and could possibly stay as it is always but I refuse to believe that evocation is currently working as intented. :confused:

2 Likes

thats sad to hearā€¦i wonder why thet rexipher vid from indo tos it uses skillā€¦unless it apply to only rexipher?

Can the boss summon be duplicated? We know that bats as per pics above but how about boss summonsā€¦ Two TS would really nailed it if it canā€¦

after i read the changes and posts here in the forum, what is the appropriate card in morph for clustered mobs? with their 3secs cd 3rd skill spam

is it:

Chapparitionā€™s lightning skill?
Flammidus spread attack?
Templeā€™s shooter arrow shower / fire spread thingy?
or any other cards that is quite good? (please specify)

Thanks!

If weā€™re only talking about spammable skillā€™s, I would prefer Chapparition skill, although itā€™s random, it does hit for a lot times when it land. Another reason I like to use this card is because itā€™s basic attack have an easier time to land without linkerā€™s JP, in the case my summon skill is in CD after I use morph (for example, being knock back while trying to resummons TS), it can still continue to dps.

But Flammidus skill is not bad either, it can also knock back the mob + you know where the skill will hit. So if you like it, go for it.

TS 3s skill is arrow shower, itā€™s very bad, itā€™s random, and only hit a few times.