Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

:frowning: Seriously?! I though all I have to do is build the wall and let them handle it lol :rolling_eyes:

Thanks, will try this out next time i’m in the mission.

Ill make a little video and post here to show you guys :grin:

2 Likes

It seems Scyphoza(OP) doesn’t log-in in the forums anymore :frowning:. If we ever get an meaningful update to the class, we should create a 2.0 :confused:

2 Likes

Maybe after we get a list of new boss card / interesting skill?

Sadly we can’t modify this thread, it have quite some useful info here, but it’s hard to find them out from all the post.

Tomb lord skills :

Card stats lv 1:

5 Likes

Thanks, it seems like it’s different from the video of indoToS, I remember in the video, beside spawning trap, when you use Tomb Lord skill, he’ll despawn after a few time.

Hi Sorc m8s. yesterday someone told me Sorc will change. The changes will be Cat goes to C2, Ride goes to C1. This is true? Its supposed to be a web with that information but I found nothing.

I am skeptical about this news. Your friend might be lying. hahhahahaha

with this patch Is Riding + morph + 3 sec boss skill spam strong enough to be used the entire dungeon?

If you have the SP pots, why not?

Because it’s awful and far worse DPS than having Templeshooter auto attack, and you nuke with him. It is also going to result in you taking far more damage.

There is no summon in the game that is better than just having Templeshooter auto attack, and having him use his skill when it’s up.

Yep, nothing is stronger than TS currently, but he didn’t say he wants top dps. Maybe, there are skills that cover a wider area and monster count, TS for some reason can’t hit more than 6 monsters with basic attacks.

And that will still be far better than any other summon in damage output. There are a couple that can hit more than 6, but there are only two places in the game that would be useful: earth tower and uphill defense. In both places, the mobs are far too tanky to use anything but templeshooter’s DPS alongside your own.

Yes, you can ride a summon and spam its skill, but it’s pointless. The damage over time is awful on all of them, you give your own damage output away, and you take more damage, while consuming more potions.

This is fact. Any belief otherwise is a fantasy. Until Sorcerer gets changed, this is how it is.

Not considering damage, mummyghast aoe knockdown has 3s cooldown, so you can perma-knock stuff away, if someone ever find uses in it.

Nothing beats Templeshooter 2nd button and basic attacks, this is already said in this thread several times.

Your second statement is the only answer he needed.

Yes, you can knockdown stuff with Mummyghast, but that is not useful in a dungeon run, like he asked (nor is it “strong”, it’s cc). It’s very niche and may be used in some comp of Earth Tower on certain floors or in Uphill, some time, some day.

yep I was really really interested in starting a sorc c3 alt after reading about the 3-sec cd Riding skills. In my imagination I would spam pots, ride a giant devil and dps through the entire dungeon on it. And also swap riding between ts, chapparition, etc every dungeon run.

But since just letting TS do its own thing is better dps I’ll go back to my necro linker. Cheers for the advice.

tomb lord AA looks good to use in Uphill

yeah, so any r8 suggestions for a cryo3>sorc2>warl ??

Sorry for noob question since I barely started Sorc C2 but what’s up with all these 3s CD skill spam? Evertime I used TS skills, it has like a 20-30sec CD for its skills.

Warlock C2 or Sage are the only real options. That’s gonna be your choice, not ours.

The majority of summons have 1 skill that is only on a 3 second cooldown. For Templeshooter, that is his arrow shot into the air. Others are on a cooldown around 30 seconds (sometimes higher or lower).