Tree of Savior Forum

[Build] Wolfy's DievDruid Guide (Revamped on 22-03-17)

Do any of you guys know whather we can use diev skills during transformation or not?

Tried to ask people on Discord if any had a friend or anyone who speaks english with R8 on ktos. But seems they dont.
I’m still exploring ktos forums daily on the druid section, havent see any mention about Diev-Lycan Interaction, only confirmed (100%) skill not working during Transform is Telepath.

well If we do not use the statues then going druid c3 doesn’t make sense.

However I asked a ktos player today on youtube and he says you can use diev skills during transformation. you can read the comments on the link below.

That’s really nice info!

Didn’t cross my mind go ask a korean youtuber …

Thank you for the confirmation.

Note: And yes, taoist definetly needs Krivis :stuck_out_tongue:

I am so jealous of krivises. Diev has no synergy with any of r8, expect may be inquisitor however that is a physical class :frowning:

Dievs are amazing on TBL and ET tho. Where you can limit the enemy movements by a lot.

• Krivis offer crit increase, Daino and some gimmick strategies with Melstis.
  • Diev offers cd reduction, invulnerability, AoE mob control with World Tree, Constant damage sources with Owls that allow you to do whatever while still helping on the dps.

Overall i believe each class has their roles on different sections of the game-

It’s finally weekend, still need to attend 1 more class. But i need to work on the TBL part of the guide.

Now this is the video we need to see. thanks god!

2 Likes

I believe that Diev strongest point is this class have synergy with EVERY other class.
No matter what you pick r7, r8 or beyond - reduced cooldown, silence, sp reduction etc. - every class can benefit.

For example - laima 2 debuffs are excellent for Plague Doctor’s incineration - it’s aoe debuff so he don’t need to spread it.

For druid3? Imagine how useful lower skill sp cost would be if you’ll want to use skills during lycantrophy. Also Ausrine is great with strefea troth for more immortality.

@CrossSleet Actually, i believe Druid3 is the next Cleric Circle with a very width box of possibilities.

• Transform: Variable style play, defensive, offensive, durable
  • ST-Carnivory: Zoning-Dps-Defensive
  • Lycanthropy: Damage boost, offensive.

Once we get Druid3 at R8. We can take anything non-physical at R9. Like supporting? You got all the tools go for it. Like DPS? you got a lot of dps skills already go for it.

Yup, i agree. I do also like the way IMC handled lack of Druid dmg skills.
Playing now Diev-Druid i have very little offensive skills despite Druid being ‘‘dps class’’ - i can only use Carve Owls (very long cd) and my main dmg skill don’t hit flying mobs. So best situation i can use carnivore every 30 sec, try use cure or heals for additional dmg.

I was kind of afraid of Druid3 being +1 dmg skills and then as dps class he would have whole 2 dmg skills. But IMC give us Werewolf that adds couple of new skills at once. Because of that - just like you said - we have more options. We can dps, we can go more defensive or offensive - and we don’t need to reset skills for that - we can just change our playstyle on the fly. And this concept - i do love :slight_smile:

Even if Druid doesn’t come TOP dps then we can have more variety and options than others. Personally i think Diev is ideal option for Druid to be honest :wink:

Miko would be nice for r9 i guess. I am eagerly waiting for the future patches.

Skill build guide has been updated and comments on Druid3 skills has been added. Plus a highlight on the usefulness of Zemyna once you reach Druid3!

Could you please help me keep lycan up longer? I did make a maga rod with unroasted blue gems, but it just doesn’t seem to help much. Any guidance would be appreciated!

you probably alredy did it, but you can use lvl l5 sp pots with kiesta from uphill. Or the candy from this event :D. But if you want to lose sp, idk about it… green gems on yout equips might not be that usefull. If you have some way of doing it, you can invest on hats that gives you sp recovery, or the bird pet too, from the tp shop

Thanks! And I’ll have to test some more, but I don’t think zemnya statue helps??? But lycan is freaking awesome and fun to play!

YESSS its so coooool
zemnya will help more with your skills sp consume. It does helps, but not so much

You can actually build yourself to minimze SP and maximize SP rege, but you will need to keep a timer for the sp regen tics.

Base timer is 20s
Zemyna reduces the SP timer by -5s

So when im hunting i usually have it for 15s

Using this method, and a modified Regenenotice addon and ONLY lvl 15 sp pots i managed to keep Lycan for 42 minutes while hunting DPK mats last week.

I have around 3.3k SP and around 400~500 sp rege, i will bring detailed info later.

you are amazing ;-; what you use? the green gems and hats?

oh my god your slash damage is so high. how you do that ;-; i deal half of that with a full int build

So on the video you can see a HEAVY focus on snapshottin for damage before transforming:

1. He equips ALL equip that can increase his damage.
  2. Transforms and double that damage
  3. Change equipment to SP recovery focused set
  4. Stop any motion that can skip a sp recovery tic every time the clock shows its about to happen.

On that video as far as i can notice he is using:

• Hunting Ground top that gives SP recovery

https://tos.neet.tv/items/533303

• 2 Lolopanther set items (Gloves and Pants) for +100 sp rec bonus

• 290 Orange Rod. It gives 120~ish sp recovery. (Seems to be stage 7 or 8)

• Most likely 3 sp recovery lines on headgear.

• TP Battlebird buff (with hidden pet)

• Squire food lvl 10 = -10s sp rege speed.

1 Like